Contract Period: 1 year with possibility to be renewed. Mission/ Core Purpose of the Job: This position is to identify new business opportunities by preparing solutions, estimates and tender proposals for the delivery of a variety of piling disciplines that meets the client’s needs and in accordance with the company’s sales and commercial strategy. Need to be proficient in working with computer aided design software such as AUTOCAD and Revit and have an understanding of the estimation process. You will be expected to work from a bill of quantities or a set of drawings from the client and provide price estimates. Key Tasks:
- Develop business estimation policies, procedures, processes and matrix that will ensure applicability at the project and company level.
- Perform evaluation of Tenders/bids/Quotations and provide the pricing in a timely manner.
- Interpret engineering plans, blueprints and specification drawings to determine the scope of works.
- Check the tender requirements against the company’s procedure and accordance with the company’s sales and commercial strategy.
- Review contracts conditions and incorporate the company’s requirements within a written tender submission document.
- Liaise with the Client on an ongoing basis to determine progress of tender.
- Perform as liaison for Project Management when tender is awarded and becomes job.
- Any tasks assigned by the line manager.
Supervisory / Leadership / Managerial Tasks:
- Lead and align operations with Ideation, Vision, Environment and Execution
- Be an inspiration leader by strong principles and commitment to the organization based on organization, resilience and agility.
- Lead, develop and implement KPIs to align metrics within company vision, in relation its goals and strategy for each branch
- Recommend training and professional development of staff
Education: Mandatory: BSc, MSc degree in Engineering Experience Required: 10 years Training: MS Office Suite, MS Project design software, PMPIndustry regulations, price trends and exchange rates
Knowledge: Planning and Controlling, Project Management, Portfolio Management, Technical Writing, Advanced Office Applications, knowledge in market led approach to business, with a clear understanding of the process required to determine and prioritise the needs and goals of clients, Proven delivery of construction projects from tender completion (on time and to budget) whilst ensuring the highest standards of quality, driven to achieve sales targets / winning work and in doing so ensuring that an appropriate. Skills: Accountability, Analytical and Logical Thinking, Commitment, Communication, Diplomacy, Leadership, Listening, Management, Monitoring, Organization, Strategic Management, Stress Management Behavioural qualities: Communication, Goal setting, Planning, Numeracy, Passion for work, Continuous Development, Self Confidence, Resilience
- Job Location
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry
- General Engineering Consultancy
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 8 Max: 15
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
MSc degree in Engineering