Purpose:We strive for excellence in all we do by continuously reassessing and improving ourprocesses, the way our shops run and, most importantly, by looking forward for the growth of the business.Context/ Background:Effective and efficient supervision helps in serving better work performance, building good human relations, creating a congenial and co-operative environment. This all helps in increasing productivity, and provide best customer service in town.ROLE ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Customer Service RSE/Supervisor should be ready to serve the customer needs and should greet every customer who enters in the shop with smile.
- Product Knowledge RSE/Supervisor should know the products and services we offer in the shop to ensure we give the customer accurate information to build trust and continue to promote the product.
- Professionalism To make sure all staff delivered the professionalism by giving a better customer service.
- Handling complains To make sure will achieve the customer satisfaction.
- Ensure to meet the set target, assure that employees are giving great service to clients and working as a team.
- Being pro-active in giving suggestions to lessen cost and increase the company’s profit.
- We are the one who is responsible in solving client’s dissatisfaction with the service of his/her employee. We are responsible to know employee’s side before taking any action against their employees. Let the staff understand that we should have to reach a mutual goal of a good performance and they need the Supervisor’s feedback and our aim it to meet our customer’s satisfaction.
- To ensure that his/her employee are doing their job well, communicate with them in a proper way, all are documented properly such as reports of stocks, promotions and all files needed by ministry are filed.
KEY RELATIONSHIPS &DECISION MAKING:Team working, Coaching/Development & Leadership
- Articulates and encourages enthusiasm for a shared vision, mission, and/or change initiative along with guiding the performance of others, holding them accountable for their actions and sets good example for subordinates.
Communicating, negotiating & influencing
- Communicates clearly, listens effectively; keeps others informed of necessary and factual information; deals effectively with conflict, and avoids negative gossip.
- To let decide for his/her own shops, leave of employees, refund/exchange in the shops according to sales policy and Qatar Laws.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS (KPI) – (To measure and monitor the performance of the role in thecontext of the Section/Department’s activities)
- Staff should aware and contribute the set target among his/her staff. Monitor everyday sales and push/motivate staff and make suggestions on how to increase sales.
Minimum Experience &Essential Knowledge
- 2 years experience in sales and
- 2-5years with a telecom operator in similar capacity
- Experience working with Sales departments
Minimum Entry Qualifications:
- A degree in Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Bachelor of Science in Entrepreneurial Management and Bachelor of Science in Information Management.
SKILLS Technical (job related) & Non-technical:
- Excellent computer and project management skills.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain client relationships.
- Enthusiastic can-do attitude, highly self-motivated, result oriented, detail oriented and a well developed sense of drive.
- Job Location
- Company Industry
- Telecommunications; Sales Outsourcing; Internet & E-commerce
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Residence Location
- — Central Asia; — East Asia; — South Asia; — Southeast Asia; — West Asia; Algeria; Bahrain; Comoros; Djibouti; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Mauritania; Morocco; Nepal; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Sudan; Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; Yemen
- Max: 35