Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Government and Public Sector Transformation Management practice, within General Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help clients seize essential advantages by working alongside business leaders to solve their toughest problems and capture their greatest opportunities. We work with some of the world’s largest and most complex companies to understand their unique business issues and opportunities in an ever changing environment. We help create sustainable change by stimulating innovation, unlocking data possibilities, navigating risk and regulatory complexity, optimising deals, and aligning costs with business strategy to create a competitive advantage.
In joining, you’ll help federal, state and local government clients solve complex business issues and manage jurisdiction related risk. You’ll help our clients assess their operational and security and data management strategies so they can continue to operate more efficiently and effectively, both today and tomorrow.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
– Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
– Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
– Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
– Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
– Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
– Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
– Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
– Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
– Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
– Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
– Developing Front end web application utilizing cutting edge technologies and best practices.
– Responsible for turning mockups to cutting edge HTML/CSS/JS.
– Bridge between designers/and technical developers.
– Convert design graphics and user interface elements.
– Stay up to date with current front-end technologies/trends.
– Handle client requirements and support
– Work with team on products development
– Computer field BS (computer science or engineer)
– Years of experience 3-4 years
– Strong experience in Front-End Development.
– Strong experience in UI Development.
– Excellent communication skills.
– Excellent proficiency in HTML/CSS including programming, layouts, cross browser compatibility and user experience.
– Ability to translate client requirements into functional frontend design
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they’re looking for.
We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets – UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.