Consulting – Manager – People & Organisation (Riyadh)
Line of Service
Advisory – People and Organisation
Job Description & Summary
A career within People and Organisation services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients reset their talent strategies and deliver extraordinary business results through their people. We focus on evaluating and managing their unique challenges so our clients can maximise their return on the overall investment in human capital. You’ll gain a tremendous depth of expertise in all aspects of human capital, including creating sustainable value through people culture and change, designing compensation and retirement strategies, and improving human capital operations.
As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Add value to our clients by helping them address complex people related issues, deliver on a sound HR strategy, achieve sustainable results and demonstrate real impact.
– Reporting to a People and Organisation Director or Partner lead cross-functional internal and client teams to develop and deliver strategic people and organisational change in challenging client environments and high-growth industries, with a particular focus on Organisational Change and Culture.
– Advise clients on strategic people-related matters and design solutions that can help transform clients’ organisations.
– Work closely with People and Organisation Directors and client teams to build strong relationships at all levels and act as the day-to-day project manager.
– Collaborate with senior PwC colleagues throughout the client assignment and take responsibility for developing junior colleagues through on-the-job coaching, knowledge sharing and consistent feedback.
– Be the team go-to-person for Organisational Change and Culture and maintain a keen interest in HR trends and the impact on our clients so you can help shape their thinking and our success in the market.
– Assist in creating and presenting winning proposals to support our clients in the UAE and broader Middle East.
– Work with colleagues across all Middle Eastern offices on client engagements and internal initiatives as well as with international teams where appropriate.
– Keep up to date with current regional and global economic and business trends.
– Whilst working in the People and Organisation team you will further build on your knowledge of the key themes in the market and in the region. You will work collaboratively with other People and Organisation experts to shape the future of our clients and to bring about positive change. You will have access to all of the latest training and development tools and the support of the wider PwC network.
The following qualification(s) are preferable and beneficial for the candidate to perform the role CIPD, GPHR, SHRM or equivalent is preferred.
Language Skills: Excellent communication skills (verbal and written). Fluency in both English and Arabic is a prerequisite.
– Proven experience of managing and delivering high-quality strategic engagements across multiple industries.
– Experience of building strong client relationships across multiple industries and geographies.
– In-depth understanding of strategic change management and communication activities, including but not limited to, conducting interviews and facilitating workshops with senior client leadership; developing new HR strategies and policies, processes and procedures to reflect new market challenges, economic impacts, technological changes, or competitive pressures.
– Strong interest and passion for developing, growing and leading a team through coaching and mentoring, as well as proactive knowledge sharing.
– Excellent organisational skills, having the ability to prioritise work load whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
– Proven IT skills in the following programmes Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
– The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East.
– 6-10 years of relevant experience in human capital management, of which a least 4 years will have been in a consulting environment ideally with one of the Big 4 firms, HR consulting companies or a global strategy house.
Up to 60%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they’re looking for.
We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets – UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.