My client a reputable international consultancy has an urgent requirement for a CNS/ATM Specialist for a large airport project in Kuwait.
The successful candidate will play a key role in driving the success of the project and must be a team player.
Please find below the basic requirements:
• Degree / Masters Degree in Engineering and/or comparable project management engineering,
• A minimum of 15 – 20 years’ experience, with at least 10 years in Airports with 5 years in GCC region
• Fluent in English written and spoken, preferable to have Arabic language skills
• Experience in large scale projects, with very sound technical knowledge.
• Large Air Space Design and optimization
• Communication (CPDLC, ATN) and/or Surveillance (radars, ADS-C, ADS-B and/or multilateration) or Navigation plan, roadmap and studies
• ATM systems deployment studies (A-SMGCS, ATC tools)
• Project Management Consultancy of new ATS Centres
• Technical and contractual audit on ATC equipment, transition plans, operational transition studies
In the scope of Skill leader role the following activities will part of the mission:
• Accompanies specialists who are members of his/her community in the development of their expertise; acts as a mentor including in the leads of his projects.
• Maintains an in-depth knowledge of the assigned skills, including engaging the support of other staff with relevant knowledge and expertise as necessary
• Animates the assigned skill community.
• Identifies opportunities to improve and innovate our products.
Blake Anderson is a boutique consultancy based in the UK, with a satellite office in Dubai. Specialising in Technical and Construction Recruitment, Blake Anderson provides a superior service to clients and candidates within the construction and technical sectors.
We concentrate on placing professionals throughout the world, focusing mainly on the Middle East and Asia, drawing on both the global and local markets for highly qualified professionals. In order to attract the best talent, we invest in various high-end advertising mediums.
With a database of 1,000’s of candidates, our experienced consultants have a wealth of recruitment knowledge and have a consultative approach at all times, ensuring a second to none service.