– Assumes a leadership role in providing direction to nursing personnel in accordance with organizational and department goals and objectives.
– Ensures the provision of optimal standards of professional nursing care delivery to patients within an assigned hospital unit.
– Functions as Charge Nurse while on duty and may assume the Head Nurse role during his/her absence.
– Updated CV
– Experience Certificates
– Education Certificates
– Valid License from country of origin together with Saudi Council copy (if they worked in Saudi Arabia)
– Valid passport copy and Iqama copy (if they worked in Saudi Arabia before)
18,000 to 22,000
per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
– Bachelor degree in Nursing
– Minimum 3 years experience as a Registered Midwife in Ob & Gyne Unit.
– Previous experience in Middle East health care delivery is desirable.
– Advanced hospital facilities
– Free excellent recreation facilities
– Free residence fees
– Free medical & emergency dental
– Secured & Free furnished accommodation (Single)
– Professional development
– Tax free salary
– End of Service award
– Free shopping trips
– Free mobilization ticket
– Free annual vacation air ticket to point of origin after the initial contract of 1 year
– Merit Increase after the first initial contract
– 30 days paid vacation per year
– 35 days paid vacation per year (with Saudi Council Registration/License)
– Other benefits in accordance with the Saudi Labor Law
For over 15 years Omni International Consultants has supplied high caliber personnel to the global Construction, Aviation, Banking, Logistics, IT, Hospitality, Healthcare, Oil/Gas & Manufacturing sectors.
We specialize in recruiting the highest quality, right-fit professional and have helped many candidates find their ideal opportunity.
Our Head Office is located in Bangkok, Thailand and we have 6 liaison offices located in the UK, Australia, UAE, India (Mumbai & Delhi) and Rayong, Thailand.