Formal Education & Certification
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science, information systems, or computer engineering.
- Certifications in the relevant SAP modules is desirable.
Knowledge & Experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of the organization’s core business process and operations.
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, elicitation, modeling, verification, and methodology development.
- Experience overseeing the design, development, and implementation of software and hardware solutions, systems, or products.
- Ability to create systematic and consistent requirements specifications in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Analytical and statistical skills with the ability to apply them to systems issues and products as required.
- Demonstrated project management skills and project management software skills, including planning, organizing, and managing resources.
- Understanding of application development and software development life cycle concepts.
- Working technical knowledge of the relevant SAP modules and complementary software products for the business area you are operating in.
- Understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Able to exercise independent judgment and take action on it.
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- FMCG; Manufacturing
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Information Technology
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Residence Location