Applicants must have the legal right to work in Saudi Arabia in order to be considered for this role.
At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Amazon is continually evolving and is a place where motivated employees thrive and also where employee ownership and accountability lead to meaningful results.
· Our businesses by reviewing press releases on our investor relations site, Jeff Bezos’ letters to shareholders, and the first letter shared in 1997, which is included in our annual report each year
· Where Amazon operates around the world
· Our commitment to our communities, diversity, and veterans
· Where to find Amazon on social media
The Amazon EMEA Student Programs Team is looking for ambitious students to join us at the heart of our core consumer business. As a business analysis intern you will join one of our business intelligence, retail, or seller services teams. The role provides an opportunity to understand Amazon business and processes, enhance analytical skills, and make significant business impact.
Job Responsibilities include:
· Working with operational, finance, retail and technical teams across the organization to identify opportunities, develop sound business cases and drive measurements of actions to continuously improve on the inputs and ultimately the outputs of the business
· Working with large volumes and big data, in a highly complex business
· Working with business intelligence tools, accessing and working with big data from multiple sources, and partnering with the business to identify strategic opportunities and deliver results
Opportunities available for summer internships and first semester 2021/2022 co-ops.
· Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in mathematics, engineering, statistics, computer science, business or a similar field
· Legal right to work in Saudi Arabia
· Experience with SQL or ETL
· Experience in financial/business analysis
· Experience defining requirements and using data and metrics to draw business insights
· Fluent written and verbal communication in English
· Analytical and quantitative skills, ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and concepts
· Experience using databases with a large-scale data set
· Intermediate SQL
· Advanced Excel
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one.