• Supervising architectural and landscape finishes.
• Supervising hardscape works
• Checking of Architectural tender drawing and shop drawings.
• Coordination between electro-mechanical, structural and architectural drawings.
• Daily site supervision
• As built drawing checking on site and with shop drawing.
• Preparing list during handling over phase.
• Review of technical material submittal
• Implementation of contractor approved shop drawing in the field.
• Ensuring health safety requirements on site.
• Perform architectural and hard scope setting out for the building
• Implantation will reference to major axis, column axis and wall axis throughout the building.
• Inspect and approve setting out of masonry block wall construction and its constructions thereof.
• Prepare daily reports comprising defective work, safety assessment of permanent construction elements.
• Acceptance of survey setting out by means of checking based on using Contractor equipment.
• Accept works based on thorough mark up of approved shop drawings based on actual field execution.
• Performs other duties as assigned by upper line of authority within the scope of his qualification.
• Minimum 10 years experience
• Must have MMUP/UPDA License
• Has Site Supervision experience or has Landscape experience
Erga Group sal is a fully integrated and well-equipped professional engineering consulting firm that has strong and well recognized capability in Architecture and Multi-disciplinary Engineering (including in-house Civil, Structural, Mechanical Electrical, Plumbing and Drainage Divisions).
From its inception in 1980, it thrived and succeeded in becoming one of the leading Engineering and Consulting firms in Lebanon. It did not expand with unwarranted speed, but rather rationally and durably, for long-term performance.
During the Lebanese civil war, it moved some of its activities to Europe, mainly Paris – France. Instead of succumbing to hardships, it gained a wide range of experience.
Now, in synergy with Lebanon’s rebirth, Erga Group is as active as ever, broadening its horizons and scope of activities.
From its earliest days, Erga Group sal adopted the latest and most advanced technologies and is considered by friends and competitors alike as a pioneer in Architecture and related fields.
The company’s growth has brought it large-scale prestigious projects within Lebanon, and the Middle East Region. Its projects to an increasing extent have required the company to acquire Master planning.