• Implementing and installing the system on site and remotely.
• Analyze business requirements and design solutions covering various functional scenarios and prepare presentations for client demo.
• Prepare the blueprint documents, functional specifications in the Business process mapping stage and assist with the complete solution to the client for client-specific use cases
• Coordinate with the Development team and superiors to define any change request from the client and solution for the client-specific use case.
• Handle the system installation cycle (configuration, installation, testing, etc.).
• Train the customer’s users on the application usage.
• Develop project documentation.
• Providing technical support to teams within the organization, and to external clients.
• Responding to technical problems that occur and require immediate solutions.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, computer science or relevant field.
• 2 – 3 years of relevant extensive experience.
• Experience with SAP and Success Factors is a plus.
• Analytical skills.
• Communication & presentation skills.
• Problem solving skills.
• English language fluency.
- Job Location
- Cairo, Egypt
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies