The Analyzer Engineer will be responsible for Inspection, Preventive Maintenance, Testing, Calibration, Troubleshooting and Repairs of all Analyzers from various manufacture’s commonly used in Oil & Gas and Petrochemical facilities
Essential Job Responsibilities
The Analyzer Engineer performs the major functions listed below. The position may require additional duties/responsibilities that may not be outlined below, and specific functions are subject to change.
• Preventive Maintenance, Calibration, Troubleshooting of Process Gas Analyzers including Sampling Systems.
• Handle online Process and Stack Analyzers including Gas Chromatography, Oil in Water, Oxygen, Infrared, Sulfur, Turbidity, Chlorine, Moisture, THC, TOC etc..
• Attend Emergency breakdown service calls and ensure to bring sampling system and analyzers back into service
• Prepare Monthly, Quarterly, Half year, yearly Preventive maintenance Plan
• Identify consumables, prepare monthly, Quarterly and Annual maintenance budgets.
• Spare parts management, identify critical Spare Parts and Ordering them on time
• PM activities: Completing Preventative Maintenance, Calibration, prepare historical logs & calibration certificates
• Analyzer support services include configuration, backup, upgrades etc.
• Excellent communication skills, capable to handle all Communication with Original Equipment Manufacture’s for successful repairs without additional support and supervision
• Maintaining Master Calibration equipment, tools and ensuring they are calibrated from third party on time.
• Keeping up to date on maintaining Calibration and service logs in a timely manner.
• Familiar with all tools and consumables required to perform calibration and repair services.
• Maintaining daily communications with customers in a professional manner to ensure smooth coronation at site
• Meeting highest norms related to Health, Safety & Environmental and/or all other applicable regulatory requirements
• Engineer: 4 yrs, Bachelor’s degree in Electronics or Instrumentation or Chemical Engineering
• Minimum 3 years’ work experience in Analyzer Calibration, Preventive maintenance and Repair services
• Preference would be given for Engineers/Technicians obtained training from OEM’s and having hands on experience with Process Gas Chromatography, PGC 5000 from ABB, Sulfur Analyzer, Model 9XX from AMETEK
• Prior work experience with OEM’s including ABB, AMETEK is advantage
• Valid driver’s license and good driving record is advantage
P I C S A R A B I A (Process Instrumentation & Control Solutions) is a provider of Automation, Controls and Instrumentation Engineering Services, Electrical Engineering Services, Systems Integration, and Technical Support in Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Pharmaceutical, all kinds of Manufacturing plants, Health (Hospitals) & Construction Industries in Saudi Arabia. For over a period of time, PICSARABIA has built a solid reputation for technical excellence and an uncompromising commitment to quality. We have assembled and trained a highly skilled and experienced team of Engineers and Technicians who deliver a broad range of Design Consultancy and Engineering Support services to virtually all major industries in the region.
PICSARABIA understands client needs for Electrical and Instrumentation service is critical for ensuring stable, accurate and reliable control of process. Our instrumentation team takes pride in their ability to meet project schedules and exceed expectations of our customers.