Job Purpose:A minimum 6-8 years of experience in sales / account management for maintenance, repair and overhaul services to oil & gas downstream industries. Primarily Petrochemical, power and Industrial segments, with a focus on mechanical rotating equipment not limited to turbines, compressors, pumps, generators, blowers, and gearboxes.Also a secondary focus on non-rotating equipment such as Valves, API manufactured products, Industrial fabrication and integrated projects.The candidate should be familiar with industrial, and Oil & gas plant maintenancerequirements.Additional knowledge of electrical works such as Transformers, generators, motors andinstrumentation in the similar industry will be an added advantage.
Job Scope:As our customer base and marketing efforts expand, we require an enthusiastic and talented Account Manager to support our sales efforts and contribute towards sales and business development division. This role will be key in supporting and expanding business by acting as the single focal point for the customers, expanding market awareness of our products and expertise, managing effective relationships with customers, and bringing critical customer requirements back into sales processes.
The main scope of the role is to increase business levels, while insuring that thecustomer’s experience with our company exceeds expectations by ensuring that allaspects of the experience are smooth, efficient and responsive.
Responsibilities: Account Manager will work as part of our sales and business developmentteam to grow the company’s presence in multiple industries including Oil and Gas, Petrochemical, Marine, etc… Responsible for the sales and business development in Qatar and other developing markets for all the company’s service offerings.
- Establishes and maintains productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Gathers and reports market, customer and competitor related intelligence that can lead to materializing new potential
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts
- Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three-year period.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an on-going basis.
- Take full responsibility of invoice procedure and invoice values. Ensure all chargeable works are invoiced promptly and accurately.
- Actively involved and responsible for ensuring payments by customers are done on time and no delays in collection occur
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
- Carry out product and service pre-qualification and registration process with new markets, registrations and approvals with the customers
- Process all enquiries pertaining to services. Liaise with OEM’s for technical & commercial proposals. Generating technical sales proposals and contracts and submit to customers after approvals.
- Timely follow up quotations submitted and convert the enquiry into orders
- Report precise market trends, competitor activities, sales forecasts and prospecting on aftermarket products.
- Provide accurate monthly sales reports to the management
- Determine primarily market potential areas and deliver sales plan strategy accordingly.
- Searching for new clients who might benefit from company products or services and maximizing client potential in designated regions
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product meets client needs;
- Work closely with the estimation and operation steam to ensure deliverable is being met.
- Actively take on additional duties that are assigned by the management team and can result in benefit to the company and stakeholders.
- Job Location
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry
- Technical Maintenance & Repair; Oil & Gas; Petrochemicals & Refined Petroleum Products Manufacture
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 6
- Residence Location
- Bahrain; Kuwait; Oman; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; United Arab Emirates
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma