Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure correct identification of mother and newborn.
- Monitor normal pregnancies and carries out examinations necessary for the development of normal pregnancies including vaginal examination.
- Recognize the warning signs of abnormality in the mother or infant, which necessitates referral to physician and assists the latter where appropriate.
- Monitor the condition of the fetus by the appropriate clinical and technical means.
- Assist and care for the mother during labor.
- Perform artificial rapturing of membrane during labor.
- Conduct spontaneous deliveries including where episiotomy is required. Breech delivery only if spontaneous and precipitate.
- Assist Obstetric medical staff with abnormal deliveries and other obstetric procedures e.g. removal of SHIRODKAR suture, extra amniotic prostaglandin.
- Examine and care for the newborn infants, initiate where necessary, immediate resuscitation.
- Current working knowledge of acute areas of midwifery practice in an acute tertiary hospital.
- Spoken Arabic language, basic computer skill.
- Effective communication skills.
- High standard of leadership and management skill.
Educationالبكالوريوس في التمريض – شهادة لمدة سنتان في تمريض القبالة
- Job Location
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Medical Hospital
- Company Type
- Employer (Public Sector)
- Job Role
- Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies