Duties and Responsibilities
- Carry out routine Neurophysiological measurements and and examinations, i.e. Electroencephalogram (EEG), Evoke Potential (EP) according to agreed policies and procedures perform specialist neurophysiological procedures as required by the department.
- Participate in job rotation to fulfill training and department initiatives.
- Ensure that the Neurophysiology rooms, equipment and department are kept clean and tidy at all times
- Assist with the training of Neurophysiology students and participate in all academic activities.
- Assist medical staff in Electromyography (EMG) clinics.
- Assist medical staff in their research works.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Company Industry:||Public Administration|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|